Thursday 23 April 2020

Stuffed Portobello & Dutch Oven Bread

My husband never really ask for specific food for his meals. Which makes it difficult for me to decide what too cook.Especially with him being westerner and me being asian, our taste don't really match.

Tonight however, he saw a pack of Portobello mushroom and insisted on having butter fried portobellos on toast, and I was left with 2 large unused ones.

A quick search led me to this easy stuffed Portobello recipe. I didn't have all the ingredients so had to improvise.

Results? Not bad for first timer!


I may make this again in the future!

I also had a chance to prepare some dough for bread, following Jenny Can Cook tutorial  and I think I made an Ok one.


Not too bad for one night I must say.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like bread. I like mushrooms. Looks scrumptious!